Friday 15 August 2008

Hey!  I am including more photos of the school.  It is still under construction BUT things are coming along more quickly than I had expected.  Today I went up the three flights of stairs to find the teacher editions of my school books, Success!  That is great because now I can make my year plan and write out my syllabus.  Yay.  

The school is overall pretty nice. There is a pool which is great, the kids have swimming once a week.  There is also an outdoor playing court and an indoor one.  The classrooms are located on three levels starting with the little ones on the first level and me... well I am going to have some really nice leg muscles by the end!  Ha!  I do have a nice view!  

There is a guard on duty at the gate all the time and there are security cameras in place.  A lot of things get stolen around here... like care

No comments: